How it works:
- Full-Spectrum CBD is the most holistic representation of CBD because it includes all of the naturally occurring cannabinoids, plant terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and plant proteins of the original hemp source. These compounds work together, typically referred to as the “Entourage Effect,” multiplying the potential health benefits. CBD interacts with a series of receptors in your body known as the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The ECS relates to a number of important systems in your body and helps keep your internal rhythms in optimal balance.
- CBG aka the “Mother of all Cannabinoids” is known for its restorative effects and is perfect for maintaining a balance between body and mind. It is used by many to help relax their mind and is a recovery agent for the body.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that may help reduce stress because it seems to help reduce cortisol levels which cause stress in the human body.
- Lion’s Mane is a mushroom that may have adaptogenic stress-coping properties that reduce anxiety and improve mood.
- Chaga is an adaptogenic mushroom that may help your body adapt to physical and mental stress.
- Reishi is known as the best mushroom supplement that may reduce anxiety and other stress related issues. It is an adaptogenic herb that supports our adrenal glands that may reduce the stress response of our nervous systems because it targets our HPA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal) axis by regulating cortisol and epinephrine release.